Oil & Gas Land Management Commission
The Oil & Gas Land Management Commission deliberate on issues dealing directly with the leasing of state mineral rights.
Please see the below agenda for the Oil and Gas Land Management Commission's JCARR Public Hearing and Commission Meeting scheduled for Monday, April 10, 2023. The Commission will meet at the following time and location:
Monday, April 10, 2023 at 10am
Ohio Department of Natural Resources
2045 Morse Rd.
Building E, 1st Floor Assembly Center
Columbus, OH 43229
OFLMC 4.10.23 Agenda
JCARR Public hearing notice
The meeting will be split into 2 parts:
- The Commission’s required JCARR Public Hearing for proposed rule 155-1-01. The public is invited to provide testimony on this rule. Please see the attached “OGLMC Public Hearing Notice” for more information on how to participate.
- The Commission will have a work session to approve minutes and discuss next steps. As always, the public is welcome to observe the Commission at work.
Members of the public who wish to attend this meeting must enter the ODNR complex from Morse Road and register as a visitor at the Gate House (view map). A driver’s license or other valid form of photo identification will be required for access to the complex.
In addition to the attached Agenda and JCARR Hearing Notice, we have also attached:
- Commission’s responses to CSI Comments
- CSI Recommendation Memo
- Commission’s Response Memo to CSI
- Confirmation of JCARR Rule Filing
March 1, 2023
February 1, 2023
- Meeting Minutes
- Revised Version of Standard Lease (Version 2)
- Revised Version of Standard Lease (Version 3)
- Proposed Draft Rule (Version 1)
- Proposed Draft Rule (Version 2)
- Public Comment Period Ending January 13, 2023
- In-Person Comments 2/1/23 Meeting
- Additional Written Comments 2/1/23 Meeting