Friends of East Harbor is a 501(c)3 whose members are up for anything and always ready to help when they can! If you’re a like-minded person with a love for Lake Erie, come join us!
Activities, Projects, and Accomplishments:
- Annual Youth Fishing Derbies at Lockwood Pond
- Improvements to the nature center garden
- Weekend cook-outs at the camp store patio
- Beach cleanups
- Join the Boo Crew and help with our legendary Halloween events like the Haunted Hay Ride and Haunted Trail.
- Other activities include Earth Day, Kid’s Fishing Derby, Family Fishing Derby, Easter Egg Hunt, and Conservation Day
- Construction of a new shelter house near the park amphitheater