Reservations are required and can be made online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
Off-Peak Season: From November 1 to May 1, dump station, water available. Portable toilets available at the camp store. Sites 75 through 100 closed.
The park's 24 cabins are located in a wooded area separated from the campground. Several cabins offer a view of the lake. Two cabins are fully ADA accessible. All have two bedrooms including one with a queen-size bed and most offer a second bedroom with a twin/full bunk bed combination.
- Restroom with shower
- Complete kitchen and dining area
- Screened porch
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with cable
- Outdoor fire ring, charcoal grill, and a picnic table
- Linens, towels, cooking, and eating utensils are provided
- No daily housekeeping
- Pets allowed in cabin #3, #6 and #19.
- Cabin reservations can be made a year in advance.
The campground offers Electric and Non-electric sites. Pets are permitted on all sites.
- 86 Electric sites with 30-amp service
- 21 Non-electric sites
- Showers, flush toilets, and dump station
- Small unguarded beach is available for registered campers only
- Open seasonally, the Camp Store (937-327-4590) offers firewood, ice, snacks, and pedal kart rentals.
- Campsite reservations can be made 6 months in advance.