Delaware's heavily wooded campground offers more than 200 Electric sites including four with ADA features. Pets are permitted on all sites. Reservations are required and may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- Flush toilets, showers, laundry facilities*
- Potable water fill and dump station
- Volleyball and basketball courts, tetherball, playground
- 9-hole Disc Golf course in the campground
- Fenced dog park near campground entrance
- Seasonal Camp Store sells firewood, ice, and camping supplies.
- Games and sporting equipment are available on loan from the campground office to registered campers.
Off-Peak Season 2023: Sites 101 through 157 are open. Dump/fill station is open.
*No shower/laundry/flush toilets due to shower house renovations; portable toilets are available.
Two primitive group camps in campground offer scenic lake views. Reservations are required.
- Up to 40 people at each group camp site
- Picnic tables
- No fires are allowed
- Flush restrooms nearby within walking distance*
*Off-Peak Season 2023: No shower house due to renovations; portable toilets are available. Dump/fill station is open.