Dillon State Park Campground
offers a variety of overnight accommodations including a large family campground, equestrian campsites, group camp area, and deluxe vacation cabins. Many of the sites are at least partially shaded. The lake, beach, and trails are just a short drive away.
Camping and cabin reservations may be made online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- Showers, flush toilets, laundromat, and a dump station
- Camp store (740-452-1083) carries camping supplies and groceries
- Ball courts are located in the campground
- Gaga ball court is located at the Camp Store
- Free WiFi access is available at the Camp Store
Campsite reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance. There are Full Hookup, Electric, and Non-electric sites.
- 195 sites; 2 are ADA
- Each site has a fire ring and picnic table.
- Pets are permitted on all camp sites.
The Equestrian campground is located on its own road in the park, separate from the family campground. Equestrian camp site reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance.
- 20 Non-electric sites
- Fire ring and picnic table at each site
- Restroom has flush toilets
- Availability limited for winter season (Nov-Mar)
The cabins are located on two roads in their own area, away from the main campground. Both Standard and Preferred cabins are available. The Preferred cabins have been recently renovated.
- Two bedrooms, living room, bathroom with shower, all electric kitchen, dining area
- Microwave, coffee pot, kitchen utensils provided
- Linens and towels provided
- Cable television
- Some cabins have fireplaces.
- Screened-in porch; Preferred cabins have Adirondack chairs
- Charcoal grill, fire ring
- Cabins 10, 12, 13, and 14 allow pets.
Cabin reservations may be made up to one year in advance. Visit the reservation site for more details.
May 2021: The group camp area is unavailable until further notice.
Available to formal organizations, the Group Camp accommodates up to 50. It is situated in a secluded area of the campground away from traffic.
Only one vehicle is permitted to park at the Group Camp, however, all guests may unload at the camp area and then move their cars to the main parking lot near the Camp Store.
To reserve the Group Camp, please contact the park office, (740) 453-4377.