Reservations are required for all sites and may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
The campground features
- Showers, flush toilets, laundry facilities, dump station
- Nature center combined with camp store (Apr thru Nov - 440-647-0534)
- Playground equipment and a recreation area with sand volleyball, a basketball court, gaga ball pit, and two horseshoe pits
Off-Peak Season: From November 1 to April 15. Latrines and dump station available. Water is not available. Non-electric sites 140 through 142, 234 through 242, and electric sites 143 through 233 and 243 through 257 are open.
The large family-friendly campground offers two camping areas — one with a mix of full-service, electric and non-electric campsites, and the other will all primitive campsites — all in a shady setting. Pets are permitted on all sites.
- 15 full service sites (three are ADA compliant)
- 91 electric sites (two are ADA compliant)
- 151 non-electric sites divided between two separate camping areas
Three camper cabins are available. These rentals require a two-night stay and are available seasonally beginning in May.
- Sleeps 4; one double bed and one set of bunk beds
- Refrigerator and electric inside
- Picnic table, fire ring, and charcoal grill outside
- Maximum of two vehicles per site.
- No pets are permitted on these sites.
Two primitive groups sites have maximum occupancy of 40 persons each.
- Five picnic tables at each site.
- No pets are permitted.
- Drinking water within 200 yards.
- Located in separate part of the campground.