The inviting campground features lake views and easy access to boating, fishing, and swim beach. There are no walk-in campsites; all are reservable online. Pets are permitted on all sites.
- 40 electric sites
- Picnic tables and fire-rings at each site
- Drinking water, showers, flush toilets and dump station
- Fishing dock
- Separate beach for registered campers
- Playground equipment and basketball court
- Camp office (open seasonally) loans games and sporting equipment to registered campers - (330) 222-1688
- Kayaks and paddleboats are available for rent.
- Boat docks are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
Reservations are required and may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.