Located right next to Old Man's Cave, this popular campground features direct access to the trails of the Hocking Hills area.
- Heated showers, flush toilets, laundry, dump station, fill station
- Campground store, (740) 385-6842
- Playgrounds, volleyball court, and horseshoe pit
- Full hook-up, electric sites with 20-, 30- or 50-amp service, and non-electric sites
- Each site has a paved pad, fire ring and picnic table
- Pets are permitted on all campsites
Sherman Cabins offer sleeping accommodations in a temperature-controlled environment with limited amenities.
- Three Sherman Cabins; one is ADA accessible
- Pets are not allowed.
- Sleeps 3 or 4; usually with at least one set of bunk beds
- A/C and heat, a small refrigerator, and a microwave oven.
- No running water or restroom in these wood shelters; campers use the facilities in the campground.
Reservations for Sherman Cabins may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
The park's primitive Hike-In Campground offers a more rustic camping experience.
- No road access to these campsites.
- Campers must hike their gear up to ½ mile to their campsite.
- Water spigot available in the parking area and pit latrines are located throughout the campground.
- Pets are permitted on all sites.
- Each site has a fire ring and picnic table.
Reservations for Hike-in sites may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
The park offers tent-only group camping which is available for reservation. Call for group size limitations. Pit latrines are provided.
Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.