Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
A lakeside campground offers Full-Hookup, Electric and Non-electric sites. Pets are permitted on designated sites.
- 43 non-electric sites (11 are premium)
- 46 electric sites
- 35 sites with full hook-up (water and electric)
- Showers with flush toilets
- Dump station
- Volleyball court and playground
- Picnic shelter available on a "first come, first served" basis
- Winter camping is available.
With lake views, two Sherman cabins sleep 4 guests and offer refrigerator, microwave, heating, and AC. They do not offer restrooms, cooking equipment, or linens. No pets allowed.
Two units are available to reserve; each features a full kitchen with cookware and cutlery, and full bath with walk-in shower. The yurts sleep six and offer heat and a patio deck overlooking Lake Erie.