The campground provides latrines and has a trailer dump station. Reservations may be made up to 6 months online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
Kiser Lake's small campground offers both Electric and Non-electric campsites. Each site features a picnic table and fire ring.
- 20 Electric sites
- 56 Non-electric sites
- 2 sites are ADA accessible
Many campsites are pet friendly. Some sites can only accommodate tents. Check details when you make your reservation.
Leave the equipment at home when you stay in one of the park's rustic camper cabins. Each offers some amenities, but they are not fully furnished. No smoking or pets allowed. they are not fully outfitted. They do not allow pets or smoking.
- Camper Cabin #1 – Sleeps 4 (futon and twin bunk bed) in single room with mini-fridge and microwave. Air conditioned. This site has a covered outdoor picnic area with table.
- Camper Cabin #2 – A-frame style single room with 2 twin beds, mini-fridge, and microwave. Air conditioned.
- Sherman Cabin #3 ADA – Sleeps 4 (2 sets of twin bunk beds) in one room. Mini fridge, built-in table, and microwave in another room. Heat and air conditioning.
- Sherman Cabin #4 – Sleeps 4 (2 sets of bunk beds) in a single room with mini-fridge and microwave.