Reservations can be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- 37 Electric (50/30 amp) sites
- 22 Full Hookup sites
- Two Full Hookup sites are ADA accessible
- Fire ring and picnic table at each site
- Pets are permitted.
- Showerhouse, flush toilets, and wastewater drains
- Camp store offers supplies, food, convenience items, and souvenirs
- Games and sporting equipment available for loan to registered campers.
Off-peak Season: November 7 to May 1, full hookup sites do not have water at the site during winter camping season; fees are reduced accordingly. Visit Winter Camping at Ohio State Parks for options.