Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727. Walk-Ins are available for open sites and can be reserved at the camp store.
These amenities are available in the family campground on the north side of the lake:
- Showerhouses, flush toilets, laundry facilities
- Dump station
- Two basketball courts
- Volleyball court
- Disc golf course
Paint Creek's large campground — nearly 200 sites — offers pet-friendly campsites including electric and full hookup. There are some premium deck sites.
Off-peak Season: November 1 to March 31, sites 1-64 are available. Showerhouse, dump station, and water are available. Full-service sites do not have water at the site during winter camping season; fees are reduced accordingly. Visit Winter Camping at Ohio State Parks for options.
Two Camper Cabins provide cozy wooden shelters — no tent needed. Pets are not allowed.
- One bedroom; sleeps up to 4 (one queen bed and one set of bunk beds)
- Air conditioning and fireplace
- Microwave and refrigerator
- TV with DVD player
- Porch, gas grill, fire ring, picnic table
- No cooking utensils
- No bathroom/indoor plumbing. Camper Cabin guests use the shower houses and toilets in the campground.
- No pets
- No smoking
Reservations are required. Contact the park for more details.
A small bridle camp with 10 primitive campsites (no electric) is available south of the lake in its own area of the park. There is potable water and pit latrines available. Sites must be reserved, online or by calling (866) 644-6727. [Driving Directions]