This campground is on the Ohio side of the lake and is managed by Ohio State Parks. Reservations are required and can be made online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
The park offers a variety of cabins including Preferred, Standard, and Basic. All cabins have a furnished living room, kitchen, bathroom with shower, and come with cable TV, linens, towels, and cooking/eating utensils. Cabins can be reserved up to one year in advance.
- All cabins have a charcoal grill and fire ring.
- Preferred cabins (sleeps 6) have central air and a dishwasher. Three of those are ADA accessible and one has a wooden deck with a Jacuzzi.
- 26 Standard cabins, which sleep 6, are heated for year-round use and include gas fireplaces. screened-in porch, and microwave ovens.
- 31 Basic cabins are available May 1 to November 1; they sleep 4 persons.
- Pets are permitted in cabins 1-4, 33, 37, 51-52, and 62.
- Small beach is available for cabin guests.
The family campground is located near the lake; some sites offer water views. The campground offers Full-hookup (30/50 amp), Electric (20/30 amp) and Non-electric sites. They can be reserved up to six months in advance, online or by calling (866) 644-6727. A camp office is open May-November, (440) 293-4292.
- Heated shower houses and flush restrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Campground store
- Fish cleaning station
- Small beach for campers is located near the center of the campground.
- Picnic pavilion
- Nature center near campground is open to the public seasonally.
- Naturalist programs
- Basketball and volleyball courts and playgrounds
Off-peak Season: From November 1 to March 31, the dump station does not have water. Water is available near the basketball courts. Two family restrooms are heated and have showers. Full-service sites do not have water at the site during winter camping season; fees are reduced accordingly. Visit Winter Camping at Ohio State Parks for options.