The park offers a variety of overnight facilities include a modern campground, and cabents. Pets are permitted in the campground but not in the cabents.
- Full hook-up, electric and non-electric sites available
- Half the sites are "tent" only
- Flush toilets, showers, and a dump station
- Vehicles (incl. golf carts) limited to one per site; overflow parking available
- Campers must have reservation (no walk-in sites)
- Sites may be reserved from May 1 thru mid-October
Four spacious cabents combine the sturdy walls of a cabin with the airy canvas roof of a tent. Each unit sleeps 6 and offers an efficiency kitchen, bathroom with shower and furnished living area with TV. Linens are not provided. Pets are not permitted.
Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.