More than 100 campsites are available year-round in this family-friendly and pet-friendly campground tucked away in the northeast corner of Clermont County. Make your reservation online, or by calling (866) 644-6727, up to six months in advance.
- 109 Electric Sites — $27/night
- 9 Premium Sites (lake-side) — $29/night
- 6 Non-electric Sites — $23/night
- 1 Camper Cabin — $70/night
- 1 Shelter House — $100/day
Rates shown are for peak season, April 1-October 31, 2023. Reservation service fee not included. See Reservation Policy for more details.
- Each site has a paved pad, picnic table, and fire ring.
- Showers, flush toilets, and drinking water during peak season
- Fishing pier
- Hand-powered boat ramp
- Playground, basketball court, volleyball court, cornhole and horseshoe pits. Bring your own gear or rental at the Camp Store.
- Rentals during peak season: Canoe, paddleboard, single & tandem kayaks, and bikes are available for daily or hourly rental.
- Camp store during peak season
NOTE: Leashed pets are welcome except in Camper Cabin, shower house or restrooms.
Camp store hours are seasonal and will vary. (513) 625-6593
- Ice (large and small bags)
- Frozen treats, candy, snacks, drinks
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, and gifts
- Trail guides
The one-room Camper Cabin has recently been updated and includes the following amenities:
- Futon that converts into a double bed
- Bunk bed (top bunk single/bottom bunk double)
- Table with 4 chairs
- Mini refrigerator
- Coffee pot
- TV with DVD player
- A/C and space heater
- Front porch with single and 2-seater chairs
- Fire pit
- Charcoal grill
- Picnic table
- NO running water; water located across the road
- NO bathroom; restroom is 4 sites away
- NO pets
- NO smoking
- Limit to 6 people and 2 vehicles
- NOT AVAILABLE during non=peak season.
From November 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024, Stonelick campsites remain available to reserve. All Ohio State Parks are required to have their parks winterized by November 1st to prevent frost and ice damage to areas with water access, so facilities and the number of sites are limited.
- 109 Electric Sites — $23/night non-peak
- 9 Premium Sites — $23/night non-peak
- 6 Non-electric Sites — $19/night non-peak
- 1 Shelter House — $100/day, year-round
- Camper Cabin is NOT available.
- The Shower House remains open and is heated.
- Potable water is available to paid customers at the dump station area.
- The Campground Office is NOT open.
Extra Vehicle/Visitor Passes
Extra Vehicle/Visitor Pass is $3, required for any vehicles that do not fit on the camp pad. This include visitors who drive into the campground. One pass per vehicle.
- Begins the Tuesday before Memorial Day through Labor Day, and for special event weekends (for example, Halloween Campouts)
- Visitors are permitted at your campsite from 7am to 10pm.
Rentals (Peak Season)
Return equipment the same day (as noted on the receipt) 1 hour before the Campground Office closes to avoid extra fees. Rentals are weather permitting and reservations are not required. A limited number of paddle craft are available; they are located at beach.
- Canoe — $15/hour or $55/day
- Kayak — $15/hour or $55/day
- Paddleboard — $15/hour or $55/day
- Tandem Kayak — $15/hour or $55/day
- Fun Cycle — $8/hour or $27/day
- Basketball — $1/day
- Volleyball — $1/day
- Cornhole bags — $1/day
- Horseshoes — $1/day
- Frisbee/Disc Golf — $1/day
- Check-in is 3pm. Check-out by 1pm.
- Limit of 2-week stay in a 30-day period at any Ohio State Park.
- Limit of 6 people per site.
- Up to 3 tents per site as long as they fit 5 feet from each other and 10 feet from neighbors.
- Limit of 2 vehicles per site (or 1 vehicle and 1 boat) as long as they fit on the camp pad.
- Extra vehicles, boats, and trailers must park in camp office lot.
- Limit of 2 pets per site.
- You must clean up your pets’ feces.
- No bathing of pets at campground (or in shower house).
- No pets at campground beach.
- Do not leave your pet alone; excessive barking or aggression may require removal of the pets.
- Most sites have 20-, 30-, and 50-amp service (please check individual site specifics when reserving)
- There are fines for littering. Please remove all trash to dumpsters. DO NOT LEAVE TRASH IN FIRE RING.
More Camping Rules Allowable Activities Activities Not Allowed
Ohio State Parks Reservation Policy
- Golden Buckeye Discount— 50% off Sun-Thurs; 10% off Fri-Sat. Cardholder must be present to verify membership. Ohio residents only. One discount can be used for 1 site. 1-800-422-1976
- Free camping for Disabled Veteran’s and POWs is different than the Lifetime National Parks Pass for Veterans and Gold Star Families, even if the Veteran is 100% disabled.
- To be eligible, Veteran’s must be “permanently and totally disabled”. A letter can be obtained by calling VA Benefits at 1-800-827-1000 or downloaded through their online account.
- Alternatively having a license plate with the handicap icon and “Veteran” across the bottom serves as proof of the requirement
- ID and letter/license plate must be shown to camp staff members for verification
Frequently Asked Questions
- We no longer have “walk-in” camp sites. If the camp store is open and sites are available, a reservation can be made at the camp store.
- Quiet time is 10pm to 7am. Visitors must leave by 10pm.
- Golf carts must be registered with the BMV, have a license plate and be insured. Operators must have a valid driver’s license. NO off-road vehicles/dirt bikes/minibikes/ATVs/UTVs are allowed.
- Minimum age of registration is 18. Campers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or furnish permission slip from parents/guardians with required information.
- Alcohol is permitted at rented campsites ONLY.
- Greywater (dishwater) must be disposed of in wastewater drains or dump station.
- 2023 Halloween Campout is October 13-14 and October 20-21 (trick-or-treat is on Saturday). Stonelick Friends Group provides fun activities for a “Pre-Halloween Campout Weekend” on October 6-7.
Campground Events for 2023
April 29: Clean up Days
May 6: Kids Fishing Day
May 20: Clean up Days
May 27: Memorial Day Celebration
June 3: Fire Safety Day
June 17: Father’s Day Weekend
July 1: 4th of July Celebration and Ice Cream Social
July 15: Christmas in July
July 29: Grassy Run
August 12: Amazing Race
August 26: Nature Days
September 2 (Labor Day Weekend): Bigfoot Weekend
September 16: Camper Appreciation
October 7: Pre Halloween
October 14: Halloween Campout
October 21: Halloween Campout
Stonelick State Park Friends Group hosts many activities. Be sure to check them out on Facebook.