Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- Showers, laundry facilities and dump station
- Vault latrines
- Basketball hoop and playground
- A seasonal camp office has camping supplies, snacks and souvenirs.
- 72 Electric sites
- 65 Non-electric sites
- Each site has a picnic table and fire ring
- Pets are permitted on all sites.
One Camper Cabin is available. Pets are not permitted.
Primitive Sites for Fly-in Campers
A fly-in camping area on the north side of the lake is within walking distance of the 4,700-foot runway at the Noble County Airport. These sites are primitive and require no reservation.