Artifacts, historic patches, sculptures, and artwork — all these things can be found hidden within Ohio State Parks and nature preserves. The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) is putting these pieces of history right at your fingertips with the Cardinal Collection, a brand-new virtual museum.
Available in an easy-to-use database, digital images and descriptions reveal what objects you can discover when you visit an ODNR property, or you can simply browse and explore each artifact online.
Items by location:
- Barkcamp State Park Items
- Beaver Creek State Park Items
- Hueston Woods State Park Items
- Lake Hope State Park Items
- Lake Loramie State Park Items
- Malabar Farm State Park Items
- Marblehead Lighthouse Items
- Zaleski State Forest - Hope Schoolhouse Items
- ODNR Office Collection