For the construction of transient mooring facilities designed and operated for large non-trailerable vessels.
- Transient mooring is for vessels that stay 10 or fewer consecutive days.
- Non-trailerable vessels are defined as 26 feet or longer in length.
- For facilities on federally navigable waters only.
- Application deadline is July 1; early submittal is acceptable and encouraged
- Two tiers of projects; both require a 25% match:
- Tier 1 projects have a max reimbursement of $200,000 and are competitive statewide.
- Tier 2 projects have a max reimbursement of $1,500,000 and are competitive nationwide.