- Local governments, park and joint recreation districts, conservancy districts, soil and water conservation districts, and non-profit organizations are eligible.
- The Clean Ohio Trails Fund works to improve outdoor recreational opportunities for Ohioans by funding trails for outdoor pursuits of all kinds.
- Up to 75 percent matching State of Ohio funds are reimbursed under Clean Ohio Trails Fund.
- All projects must be completed within 15 months from the date that they are signed into contract.
- Eligible projects include: Land acquisition for a trail, trail development, trailhead facilities, engineering and design.
|Application Due Date||Maximum Project Award||Required Match||Funding Source||ORC Authorization|
|April 15, 2021||$500,000||25%||State Capital Budget||1519.05|