September 17-19, 2021 at
Salt Fork State Park Lodge & Conference Center
Ohio Women’s Outdoor Adventures is a weekend program that introduces women to new outdoor skills such as boating, fishing, hunting, and nature programming.
- Women of all ages
- Tailored to beginners
- Learn new skills from experts in a relaxed setting
- Discover new outdoor pursuits and meet new friends
- Experience a weekend getaway at an Ohio State Park Lodge
The weekend costs $330 per person based on double occupancy and includes two nights lodging at Salt Fork State Park Lodge & Conference Center, five meals, t-shirt, snacks, instruction, equipment, and transportation.
Due to the program’s popularity and focus on beginner-level programs, priority is given to first-time participants.
- Registration for new participants opened July 15 at noon.
- Registration for past participants opened July 22 at noon.
- Registration was FULL as of July 23.
- Early cancellations were filled from a waitlist.
- As of August 24, the participant rosters are final.
Our thanks to the Ohio Parks and Recreation Association (OPRA) for hosting our registration platform.