Places you can ride your mountain bike:
- Trails designated as mountain biking trails
- Paved multi-use trails (for pedestrians or bicycles)
- Multi-use trails in state parks (hikers, mountain bikes or horses)
- Any road open to normal motorized traffic
- On bridle trails at Scioto Trail State Forest
- On APV trails in state forests
Trails vary in length, landscape and difficulty. A few trails are nationally rated while other trails have been designed for younger bicyclists or beginners.
To keep your outing as safe as possible, ALWAYS STAY ON THE TRAIL. Be on the lookout for horseback riders, hikers, and APVs when you are on a multi-use trail.
Off-road cyclists are advised to be extra cautious during hunting seasons.