Reservations are required and can be made online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
The park's 25 cabins are located in a wooded area separated from the campground. Several cabins offer a view of the lake. Two cabins are fully ADA accessible. Each has two bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed and the other with a twin-size bed and a full-size bed, combined with a twin bunk on top.
- Restroom with shower
- Complete kitchen and dining area
- Screened porch
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with cable
- Outdoor fire ring, charcoal grill, and a picnic table
- Linens, towels, cooking, and eating utensils are provided
- No daily housekeeping
- Pets allowed in cabin #3, #6 and #19.
- Cabin reservations can be made a year in advance.
The campground offers Electric and Non-electric sites. Pets are permitted on all sites.
- 86 Electric sites with 30-amp service
- 22 Non-electric sites
- Showers, flush toilets and dump station
- Small unguarded beach is available for use by registered campers only
- Camp Store open seasonally; offers firewood, ice, snacks, and bicycle rentals. (937) 327-4590
- Campsite reservations can be made 6 months in advance.