Reservations are required and may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- A seasonal camp store is available
- Showers, flush toilets, laundry facilities, and dump station
- Volleyball, basketball, pickleball, and gaga ball courts
- Two playgrounds
- Miniature golf
- Bicycles can be rented from the camp office
- Picnic shelter is available on a first come, first served basis
The park's large campground offers more than 200 electric sites, both shady and sunny. Pets are permitted on all sites
Five primitive (no electric) equestrian sites are available for campers with horses.
Visitors don't need a tent or a camper when reserving a Camper Cabin.
Pets are not permitted in Camper Cabins or on the site.