The large campground at Grand Lake St Marys offers full hook-up, electric, and non-electric sites along with access to the lake, boat docks, and tie-ups. Pets are permitted on all sites except for the area in and around the cabins.
- 34 full hookup, 154 electric and 10 non-electric sites
- Facilities include flush toilets, laundry, showers, filling station, and dump station
- Separate shelter house is available on a first come, first serve basis
- Oversize game board, splash pad, and swimming beach
- Boat launch and boat docks/tie-ups are available to registered campers
- Full-service camp store open to the public offers bike rentals. Also loans games, fishing and sporting equipment to registered campers
- Mini-golf and playground
Camper and Cedar Cabins
Camper cabins, located in the campground, offer varying accommodations including futon and/or cot, some kitchen furnishings, and air conditioning. Heated showers and restrooms are available in the campground. Pets are not permitted.
Accommodating up to six guests, each Cedar cabin is equipped with a kitchenette, bathroom, and separate bedroom. These cabins have heat and air conditioning. Pets are not permitted.
Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.