Located right next to Old Man's Cave, this popular campground features direct access to the trails of the Hocking Hills area. All campsites are reservable.
- Full hook-up, electric sites with 20-, 30- or 50-amp service, and non-electric sites
- Each site has a paved pad
- Heated showers, flush toilets, laundry, dump station
- Campground store
- Swimming pool for registered campers (currently closed)
- Playgrounds, volleyball court, and horse shoe pit
The park's primitive Hike-In Campground offers a more rustic camping experience. No road access to these campsites. Campers must hike their gear up to ½ mile to their campsite. Water spigot available in the parking area and pit latrines are located throughout the campground.
The park also offers tent-only group camping which is available for reservation. Call for group size limitations. Pit latrines are provided.
Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.