Located right next to Old Man's Cave, this popular campground features direct access to the trails of the Hocking Hills area.
- Full hook-up, electric sites with 20-, 30- or 50-amp service, and non-electric sites
- Each site has a paved pad and can accommodate up to a 50' unit
- Heated showers, flush toilets, laundry, dump station
- Campground store
- Swimming pool for registered campers (currently closed)
- Playgrounds, volleyball court, and horse shoe pit
Primitive hike-in only camp sites for hikers are available by reservation and includes pit latrines.
The park also offers tent-only organized youth group camping which is available for reservation. Call for group size limitations. Pit latrines are provided.
Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.