Reservations may be made up to six months in advance. Reserve online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
Campground check in station: (513) 523-1060
The modern year-round campground offers more than 200 Electric sites, including 20 with Full Hookup, and more than 100 Non-electric sites.
- 228 campsites with electrical outlets
- 137 non-electric campsites with vault latrines
- Picnic table and fire ring at each site.
- Leashed pets are permitted on any site.
- Showers, flush toilets, laundry, and trailer waste station
- Recreational amenities include outdoor checkers, basketball and volleyball courts, and playgrounds
- Water available in winter
An equestrian camp area has both Electric and Non-electric sites.
Three group camps offer primitive camping (no electric service).