Reservations may be made up to six months in advance or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- Showers with flush toilets
- Dump station
- Volleyball court and playground
- Picnic shelter available on a "first come, first served" basis
A lakeside campground offers Full-Hookup, Electric and Non-electric sites. Pets are permitted on designated sites.
- 43 non-electric sites (11 are premium)
- 46 electric sites
- 35 sites with full hook-up (water and electric)
Each Sherman cabin sleeps 4 and offers refrigerator, microwave, heating, and AC. This style doesn’t offer restroom, cooking equipment, or linens. Views of the lake. No pets allowed.
Two units feature a full kitchen with cookware and table settings, full bath with walk-in shower. Each sleep six and offers heat. A patio deck overlooks the lake.