This modern campground offers full hook-up, electric and non-electric campsites for RVs, campers, or tent camping as well as Cedar Cabins for visitors without a tent or RV.
- Showers, flush toilets and a dump station
- Miniature golf
- Free WiFi access is available at the camp office to registered campers
Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- 42 sites with full hook-ups, 4 are lakeside and 4 are ADA compliant
- 120 electric sites; 40 of which are premium sites
- 15 non-electric sites
- Several sites have boat tie-ups.
Cedar Cabins offer roomy retreats with some comforts of home. Three Cedar Cabins are located inside the Lake Loramie State Park Campground, all are ADA compliant. Pets are not allowed. Reservations can be made up to six month in advance.
- Sleeps 6; one bedroom and a sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Microwave, refrigerator, toaster and coffee maker
- Most locations do not provide cookware, dishes or linens.