The park's campsites are outfitted for equestrian camping. Pets are permitted on all sites.
- 15 primitive sites (no electric, no water)
- Fire rings, picnic tables, drinking water, and latrines are offered
Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
Maple Syrup Cabin
The renovated Maple Syrup Cabin offers an unique overnight experience. The restored 1940s log cabin features modern amenities.
- Sleeps 4. One bedroom features a queen-sized bed, and there is sofa bed in living room.
- Heat and A/C plus wood-burning fireplace
- Full bathroom and kitchen, furnished living and dining areas
- Cable TV and WiFi
- Linens and dishware provided.
- Covered porch with picnic table and Adirondack chairs
- No smoking, no pets, and no housekeeping
Reserve online or by calling (866) 644-6727.