The large family campground offers more than electric and full-hookup sites. Pets are permitted on designated sites.
- Shower houses (heated) and flush toilets
- Playground equipment
- Sites are open and spacious and border natural meadows
- Campground ponds are open only to registered campers
- Five miles of asphalt "bicycle/pedestrian" trails provide access to most day-use areas
- Bike rental, a basketball court and horseshoe pits are available
- Registered campers can borrow games and sporting equipment from the camp office
Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.