Facilities in the campground:
- Boat launching area for campers with shoreline tie-ups
- Two showerhouses with flush toilets, laundry facilities, and pit latrines
- Basketball, volleyball courts, and playground area
- A seasonal camp store (ice, firewood, and supplies) 330-638-5700
- Free WiFi, games and sports equipment are available to registered campers at the camp office
Reservations are required and may be made up to six months in advance, online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
This large campground allows pets on all sites. Some of the sites have a lakeshore views; many sites are well shaded.
- 40 Full-service sites; three are ADA accessible.
- 178 Electric sites (20/30/50 amp service)
- 16 Non-electric sites
Unique Getaway Rental - Yurts
Perfect for a family getaway, the park's two yurts overlook the water and are available from mid-April through October. Pets are not permitted.
Yurts are round canvas structures on wooden platforms, with a wooden lattice framework and canvas roof with a dome skylight. They are located near campground amenities, drinking water, and restrooms. Each offers a pergola roof and large deck with picnic tables.
- Two futon bunk beds (sleeps up to four)
- Refrigerator, microwave, and propane gas grill
- Picnic table and fire ring
- Both of these yurts are ADA accessible.
Two group camp sites offer a primitive camping area with some shade. Each site accommodates up to 40 people; pets are allowed. Each site has picnic tables and a charcoal grill. Drinking water, showers, and flush restrooms are nearby.