Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
The cozy campground offers full-service sites as well as 50/30-amp electric sites. Pets are permitted.
- 37 sites have electric sites 50/30-amp
- 22 sites have full-service sites with water, sewer and 50/30-amp electric (Two sites are ADA accessible)
- Showerhouse, flush toilets, and waste-water drains
- Fire rings and picnic tables
- Camp store offers supplies, food, convenience items and souvenirs
- Games and sporting equipment available for loan to registered campers.
Two Camper Cabins are located inside the campground at Mt. Gilead State Park. Pets are not allowed.
- Each Camper Cabin sleeps up to four adults on bunk beds.
- Table, microwave, refrigerator, and TV
- Available May 20 through early October.
- Linens, dishes, and other household items are not provided.
Contact the park for additional information.