Overlooking Punderson Lake, this family-friendly, shady campground is pet-friendly and offers a variety of camp sites. Campers have easy access to paddling, fishing, and hiking.
- 15 Non-electric sites
- 155 20-amp Electric sites
- 20 Full Hookup sites with 30-/50-amp electric, water and sewer.
- Water and sewer are not available during winter season (beginning Oct. 31)
- Showerhouses, flush toilets, and dump station
- Nature center
- Camp office rents kayaks and loans games
- Canoe/kayak launch near camp office
Three Group sites with 20-amp electric service accommodate up to 25 people.
All camping reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.