Overlooking Punderson Lake, this family-friendly, shady campground is pet-friendly and offers a variety of camp sites. Campers have easy access to paddling, fishing, and hiking. Permitted boats are hand powered or electric motors only. Winter recreation opportunities abound.
- Showerhouses, flush toilets, and dump station
- Nature center, amphitheater, playground and basketball court
- Camp office rents kayaks and loans games
- Canoe/kayak launch near camp office
- Water and sewer are not available during winter season (beginning Oct. 31)
Reservations are required for all sites and may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- 15 Non-electric sites
- 137 Electric sites (20-amp)
- 20 Full Hookup sites with 30-/50-amp electric, water and sewer.
Three Group sites are spread out through the campground. Each site can accommodate up to 25 people.
- 20-amp electric service
- Fire rings
- Picnic tables