The large campground offers sites for all sizes of RVs as well as some tent-only sites. Pets are permitted on all sites.
- Sites include full hook-up, 50-amp electric, and tent-only with electricity
- Handicap-accessible sites are available in C Loop
- Heated shower houses, flush toilets, and dump station
- Camp store offers variety of camping supplies and gift items (740-432-1508)
- Playground equipment including jungle gyms, swing sets and tether ball courts are available at the main camp office and camp areas A,E,F and G.
- Registered campers may access a separate beach, boat launch and 60 docks for exclusive user
- Gem mining is offered for a fee at the campground check-in station. Open to all visitors.
Primitive Camp: The Salt Fork Primitive Camp is limited to tent camping and offers picnic tables and fire rings. Reservations required.
Bridle Camp: The Salt Fork Equestrian Camp can accommodate rigs of various sizes. Tie lines, wash stations, flush restrooms, two shelter houses, picnic tables, and fire rings are available to registered campers.
Group Camp: The Salt Fork Group Camp is available for organized groups and is located east of the main park entrance on Parker Road. Camping is primitive with restrooms, fire rings, and picnic tables available.
Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.