Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- Dump stations
- Water filling station
- Heated shower houses, flush toilets, and laundry facilities
- Boat rentals from Camp Office
- Games & sporting equipment available on loan to registered campers, from the Camp Office.
- Miniature golf, playground, and amphitheater are located at the campground entrance near the Camp Office.
Shawnee's heavily wooded campground offers electric and non-electric sites, suitable for tents or trailers.
- 86 Electric sites
- 21 Non-electric sites
- Pets are permitted on all sites.
- Check site details carefully when you make your reservation as dimensions and site conditions vary.
Two camper cabins are available, with limited furnishings.
- Each sleeps six
- Mini-fridge, microwave, kitchen table.
- Bring your own linen and bedding.
- Pets are not permitted in the Camper Cabins.
Equestrian Camping Nearby
A 58-site equestrian campground with latrines is available near Bear Lake in Shawnee State Forest.