West Branch State Park offers a large campground with more than 200 sites and numerous amenities including a beach and boat launch. Pets are permitted on all sites. Reservations may be made up to six months in advance online or by calling (866) 644-6727.
- Camp store sells firewood and supplies - 330-296-3239
- Games and sporting equipment available for loan to registered campers
- Full hook-up and 50-amp electric sites; one non-electric site
- Heated showers, flush toilets, laundry facilities, and a trailer dump station
- Beach and boat launch for campers only
- Some lakeside sites offer carry-in boat access
Three group sites are available in the family campground. Each group site features six picnic tables, two fire rings, a charcoal grill, and multiple lantern hooks. Group site A and B offer 20, 30, and 50 AMP outlets while Group Site C is primitive. The sites are within 100 yards of flush restrooms.
Primitive (non-electric) equestrian campsites are available in a separate bridle camping area.