OHIO’S STATE PARKS OFFER A VARIETY OF OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS RANGING FROM CAMPGROUNDS AND CABINS TO DELUXE RESORT LODGES.
Did You Know:
- Ohio has nine resort lodges with amenities for the entire family including indoor pools.
- There are 59 campgrounds at Ohio’s State Parks offering visitors more than 9,700 campsites ranging from full-service to primitive sites.
- State park cabins offer visitors the best of both worlds—the charm of camping and the ease of modern facilities including screened porches, heating and air conditioning, TVs, and full-sized kitchens.
Fall Color Updates
Check out our fall color forecast and updates to learn more about Fall in Ohio.Fall Color Playlist
Ohio Fall Color Progress Map
Color Condition Key
- Mostly Green – no real fall color seen.
- Changing – still mostly green, less than 25 percent color.
- Near Peak – significant color showing – between 30 to 60 percent color.
- Peak – peak colors – as much as 85 percent showing.
- Fading – fading from peak conditions, and leaves falling to forest floor.